The RJH ANTELOPE Bandfacer has been designed to meet strict performance and safety criteria, and are ideal for use in schools and colleges. These machines are suitable for working on wood, acrylic or metal, and feature the following:
- Pedestal mounted
- Quick action calibrated tilting table for operating positions between 90 and 135 degrees.
- Adjustable protractor guide.
- Thumb screw for belt adjustment.
- Full guarding including adjustable front belt guard for maximum finger protection.
- No-volt overload push-button controls.
- Foot stop.
- 0.70kw (230V / 1ph / 50Hz) motor.
- 1500rpm motor.
- Supplied with one 150mm x 1090mm aluminium oxide abrasive belt.
- Belt speed 6.5m/sec.
- 278mm x 226mm table.
- Single phase electrical supply.
- There is an extra carriage charge for this item. 2 - 3 weeks delivery.
- A quote is required for carriage to Scotland, Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland.