The RJH BEAR Toolgrinder is a unique machine designed specifically to assist the technician servicing the school or college workshop. The Bear produces an accurate angle on the tool, which can be pre-set and repeated for a full batch of tools, thereby saving time for the technician and eliminating manual grinding variability.
- Controlled 140rpm wheel speed.
- Force-fed recirculatory coolant system with anti-spill tray.
- Integral oil reservoir with filter (5 litres of oil is supplied).
- Tool holder for chisels and plane blades up to 60mm wide.
- Radius gouge tool holder.
- 1500rpm cone wheel with work rest and splash guard.
- Centre swivel arm with vernier adjustment to ensure square and even contact between the tool and the wheel.
- Base cabinet with lockable access door.
- No-volt overload push-button starter.
- Automatic safety cut-out when the front door is opened.
- 0.25kw (230V/1ph/50Hz) motor.
- Supplied with one 406mm diameter x 32mm wide Aluminium Oxide A80 grinding wheel.
- Single phase electrical supply.
- There is an extra carriage charge for this item. 2 - 3 weeks delivery.
- A quote is required for carriage to Scotland, Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland.