The UP Plus 2 is a compact, portable desktop 3D printer at a truly affordable price. It comes with its own user-friendly software, offering a multitude of user features.
It is the first machine in its class to offer a full automatic platform calibration system as standard including platform levelling and platform heigh calibration making the UP Plus 2 simple to use even for the first time user.
The UP Plus 2 is quiet and clean; and with a small footprint, will not clutter your workspace. Yet for such a compact machine, the UP Plus 2 3D Printer has an impressively-sized working envelope of 140 x 140 x 135mm, to allow for manufacture of an extensive range of 3D models, using low cost ABS material.
UP 3D Printing Software
- Imports STL files from any 3D Design software.
- 3D viewing of designs, prior to manufacture.
- Model transformation: move, rotate and scale designs.
- Automatic and manual model placement.
- Automatic support and slice generation.
- One touch printing.
The UP Plus 2 3D Printer comes as standard with:
- Up 3D Printing software.
- 1 x 500g spool of white ABS material.
- Perf board.
- Tool kit and manual.
- 12 month warranty.
- Machine size: 245(W) x 260(D) x 350(H)mm.
- Machine weight: 5kg
- Build volume: 140(W) x 140(D) x 135(H)mm.
- Material: ABS.
- Print head: Single.
- Layer thickness: 0.15/0.20/0.25/0.30/0.35/0.40mm.
- Power: 240V - 50-60Hz.
- Connectivity: USB.
- Workstaion Compatibility: Windows XP, VISTA, 7 & 8, Mac.