Maker Care Warranty is available for this machine with a 2 year cover available, providing you with technical support for this machine - a must have.
The new Mini version is from the 5th generation of MakerBot machines and brings quality 3D printing below £1000 - It may be called Mini but it still has a model capacity of 100 x 100 x 150mm.
Teach children how to think, imagine,create, craft and print in 3D.
- Compact unit having all the MakerBot features packed into its 295 x 310 x 381mm frame.
- On board camera (resolution 320 x 240) for print monitoring and automatically takes reference pictures of final prints.
- Simple press button operation from a USB or Wi-Fi.
- MakerBot smart extruder detects filament absence and automatically pauses your print.
- Nozzle diameter 0.4mm.
- Product weight 8kg.
- Full featured software free to download.
- Layer resolution 200 microns and filament diameter of 1.75mm
- Operating systems: Windows (7+), Mac os x (10.7+), Linux (Ubuntu, fedora)