Polymorph Granules - 250g
Product Code: SMM250PLM
- An invaluable material in model making and prototyping.
- Has the characteristics of a tough engineering material, yet it fuses and becomes easily mouldable at just 65°C.
- Can be heated and re-heated with hot water or a hairdryer, then moulded by hand.
- May be coloured with food dye when soft.
Uses for Polymorph include:
- Moulding of handles and orthopaedic aids.
- Vacuum forming moulds.
- Moulds for batch producing other mouldings.
- Prototype mechanical parts.
- Armatures / frames for models.
- Inserts for compliant products.
- Specialised components – e.g. motor mountings.
- Moulding of complete products – e.g. torches.
- Joining components together.
- Size: 250g.
- Pack Size: Single.