Designed and built for precision, long life and minimum maintenance. The rigid mainframe assemblies give exceptional stability, and accurately house the feed and cutterblock bearings, and the infeed and thicknessing tables. Driving the cutterblock is an industrial motor via two heavy section vee belts which, combined with the centrifugal force of the large diameter block, provides ample power.
For long term accuracy, and to avoid time consuming mode changes, the surfacing tables remain in place when thicknessing, utilising the dual function chip collection hood.
- The cutterblock is guarded at the rear by a fixed guard attached to the fence, and at the front by a bridge type guard.
- Cast iron base, side frames, and fixed outfeed table.
- Bearings are ‘sealed for life’ for minimum maintenance.
- The cast iron thicknessing table is mounted on a large diameter precision ground pillar to ensure precise and parallel positioning.
- The generously proportioned cast iron fence is then mounted off the table on a cast iron bracket and can be tilted between 90º - 45º.
- Adjustable Shaw guards for rebating are also supplied.
- Surface Capacity 255mm
- Thicknessing Width 255mm
- Thicknessing Depth 180mm
- Rebate Depth 13mm
- Surface Table Length 1200mm
- Infeed Table Length 600mm
- Surface Table Height 830mm
- Thicknessing Table Length 600mm
- Cutterblock Diameter 80mm
- Cutterblock Knives 2
- Feed Roller Diameter 40mm
- Feed Speed 5.5m/min
- Fence Size 550 x 90mm
- Cutter Block Motor 1.5kW
- Nett Weight 195kg
- Dust Extraction Outlet Dia 125mm
- Dimensions 1400 (L) x 800 (W) x 1160 (H)mm
- Single phase supply (240V)
- Carriage charge extra for UK mainland delivery. 2 - 3 weeks delivery. A quote is required for carriage to Scotland, Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland.
- Extra switching required to ensure machine complies with educational regulations. This machine can be purchased without the switching if the establishment has facilities to fit thier own stops.