The Sedgwick 571 has a reputation for power, accuracy,reliability, and ease of operation making it regarded by many as ‘the industry standard’. It’s cast iron base, column, table and slideways provides a rigid and durable mainframe assembly, onto which is mounted the cast iron chisel head and motor.
- 1in chisel capacity via 1.5Hp industrial rated motor.
- Fully guarded 1/2in adjustable chuck for holding the bit.
- Counterbalance weight for superior handling.
- Single hand wheel control to longitudinal and lateral table movement.
- Depth, haunch and length stops.
- Three position clamp.
- All slide movements are easily adjusted by a single dovetail slide for ease of maintenance.
- Switchgear has no-volt release, thermal overload, and a mushroom headed stop button.
- Max Chisel Size - Softwood 25mm
- Max Chisel Size - Hardwood 19mm
- Timber Capacity - height x width 255x180mm
- Stroke of Chisel Head 125mm
- Motor Rating 1.1Kw
- Table Movement - Longitudinal 400mm
- Table Movement - Lateral 90mm
- 3 phase supply (415V).
- Carriage charge extra for UK mainland delivery. 2 - 3 weeks delivery. A quote is required for carriage to Scotland, Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland.
- Extra switching required to ensure machine complies with educational regulations. This machine can be purchased without the switching if the establishment has facilities to fit their own stops.