Please note that delivery is around 4 weeks from order date. There may be extra carriage charges depending on the delivery address.
Boxford 250PCi CNC Lathe
High performance lathe specifically designed for educational and training installations.
The Boxford 250PCi floor standing 2-axis CNC late is ideally suited to fulfil all levels of education and training requirements. The rigid slant bed machine construction, incorporating high quality precision components, facilitates the machining of mild steel, alloys and plastics to close tolerances.
CNC Lathe Features:
- Integrated touch sensitive control panel incorporating illuminated push buttons allows manual machining.
- Interlocked solenoid guarding cannot be opened when spindle is running. Open guard inhibits slide movement and spindle rotation.
- Slant-bed construction.
- Pre-loaded anti-backlash ball screws on all axes.
- Incorporates a high-end machine controller utilising the latest motion control technology to produce smooth and fast 2-axis simultaneous movement.
- Spindle speeds in RPM, metres/min or inches/min.
- Feed rates in mm/min, inches/min, mm/rev or inches/rev.
- Integrated machine electrics.
- USB interface.
- Single seat of Boxford CAD/CAM Design Tools software (PC not included) incorporating integrated Lathe CAD design software and automatic design processing to a machining routine including solid 3D graphics simulation. Also includes conversational and manual programming, ideal for vocational training. (Optional site/network licence upgrade available).
- 250mm swing over bed.
- Spindle bored to pass 35mm diameter.
- Precision dovetail slide construction
- 1 shot integrated lubrication system fitted as standard.
- Flood coolant fitted as standard.
- Integrated lockable storage cupboards.
- Includes removable laptop shelf.
- 1 day on site training.
- 12 month warranty.
- Mains isolator and earth leakage circuit breaker mains plug.
- Swarf tray.
- Tool mat.
- Swarf brush, keys and spanners.
- Interlinking USB cable.
- Comprehensive set of tooling.
- 125mm diameter precision 3 jaw self-centring chuck.
- 8 station indexing turret.
Please select from the drop down menu above or call us to discuss your specification requirements
on 01920 824 770.