K'Nex Introduction to Structures - Bridges
Product Code: KNX640SBR
- Age 8+. Builds 13 models, supports 2-3 students
- Allows students to explore the characteristics and purposes of seven different bridge types, using real life examples to demonstrate the key features of each type of bridge.
- Explore how different types of bridges hold their load and allows the evaluation of the strength and stability of each bridge type through experimentation.
- 207 K'Nex parts to build 13 fully functioning replicas of 7 key bridge types.
- Models include suspension bridge, arch bridge, through bridge, Baltimore truss and more.
- Detailed teachers guide with key concepts, terms definitions, learning objectives and lesson plans included.